U.F.O.— Exhibition Guide for Oslo is a guide to Oslo’s contemporary art scene, available as a website, an iOS app and a paper version published four times a year.
U.F.O. is a tool that focuses on high quality and ease of use for both a professional and general audience. It is a guide where we have collected the best the city has to offer in terms of contemporary art so you can easily get an overview of Oslo’s contemporary art scene and its many galleries, museums, institutions and artist-run spaces.
In addition to exhibitions you will also find information on all exhibition openings and other related events. U.F.O. is bilingual and all information is available in both Norwegian and English.
- Thanks to Petri Henriksson, Jørund Hannevold, Istvan Virag, Gjermund Rein Gustavsen, Anders Svendal
- Jury Silja Leifsdottir, Stephanie von Spreter, Erik Steen, Steffen Håndlykken, Ragnhild Aamås, Natalie Hope O’Donnell, Fredrik Nergaard
- Design / development of website & app Tight
- Design / concept paper guide BlankBlank
- You can the find U.F.O. paper guide here The National Museum Library, Tronsmo Bookshop, Blomqvist Auction House, KhiO – The Oslo Academy of Arts, Westerdals- Oslo School of Arts, Communication and Technology, Munch Museum, Finnish-Norwegian Cultural Institute, Tjuvholmen Visitor Center, VisitOslo, Litteraturhuset, Deichmanske Libraries (all branches), The Thief Hotel, UngInfo, Nobels Peace Center, DogA - the Norwegian Centre for Design and Architecture, School of Architecture, The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs / embassies, all participating exhibition spaces
- Content The content of this exhibition guide has been compiled with due care. However, U.F.O. reserves the right not to be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of information provided, based on information received from exhibition spaces and organizers.